文件上传中,请耐心等候...
登录到leewiART
用户名
密码
新用户注册

leewiART

[BRONCO] [Will Turner]
烈马ART / 认证用户发布日期:2013-08-07 15:07:34
Pirates of the Caribbean is a classic movie, I also bring a lot of imagination, he wanted to draw a picture of the illustration for this film long before, the match ignited my desire to create, although some urgent, but still want to draw a satisfactory work pays homage to the Pirates of the caribbean.
This picture is the protagonist of the Will Turner, in the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and 3 character, He and Elizabeth love touched me, while Will Turner this man's character I also love, a man and a spirit of adventure. In Pirates of the Caribbean 3 he became "the Flying Dutchman", He and his crew to gallop in the mysterious sea, he will have what kind of adventure and new forces fighting or, really let my thoughts thronged one's mind.
        加勒比海盗是一部经典的电影,也带给我很多想象空间,很早之前就想为这部影片画一张插画,这次比赛点燃了我创作的欲望,虽然时间有些紧迫,但还是要画出一幅满意的作品致敬加勒比海盗。
        这幅画的主角是Will Turner,在加勒比海盗2和3中的角色,他和Elizabeth的爱情很打动我,而Will Turner这个男人的性格也是我比较喜欢的,很男人并且也很有冒险精神。在加勒比海盗3中他成为了“飞翔的荷兰人”号的船长,想到霸气的船长带领着船员们在神秘的大海中驰骋,他会与新的势力争斗或是有着怎样的历险,真是让我浮想联翩。

回复#[BRONCO] [Will Turner]
烈马ART / 认证用户发布日期:2013-08-24 14:56:03

The story happened in Vail, Turner (Will Turner) as the captain of the flying dutchman. When Captain Will Turner began his long adrift in the ocean, as the sea god Du undead and only every ten years on a shore. Although and his wife Elizabeth Swan (Elizabeth Swann) only a short time, but they loved each other.
An accidental opportunity Will Turner has been a treasure map, Will Turner know this treasure map value, so he took the treasure map to the trust's wife Elizabeth Swann. Unfortunately, this thing is the black heart of the pirates know, they caught Elizabeth Swann wanted to get the treasure map, but the smart Elizabeth Swann had put the treasure map in a very safe place, no matter how pirates like devils pressed, Elizabeth Swann did not compromise. The angry pirates killed Elizabeth Swann.
Ten years after Will Turner back to that his wife has been killed by the pirates message home, the angry Will Turner decided to no longer dominates the sea god, he wants revenge for his wife, burning with Will Turner, turned his head, his heart is only one thought -- kill.
Dereliction of duty on the part of Will Turner with the death of David Jones (Davy Jones), cursed the sea god, but Will Turner rage value is too high, plus the curse, Will Turner as the embodiment of ocean devil, with huge body and the surprising strength.
The pirates had to pay the price for his foolish, suffered heavy casualties. Finally, cornered pirates united army, and poor but terrible Will Turner launched a life and death struggle.
        故事发生在威尔特纳(Will Turner)成为飞翔的荷兰人号船长之后。当上船长的Will Turner开始了他漫长的海洋漂泊,为海洋大神渡亡灵并且只能每十年上一次岸。虽然和妻子伊丽莎白?斯旺(Elizabeth Swann)只能短暂的相聚,但他们却彼此深爱着对方。
        在一次渡亡灵的途中Will Turner偶然得到一张藏宝图,Will Turner深知这张藏宝图的价值,所以他把藏宝图交给了最信任的妻子Elizabeth Swann。不幸的是,这件事情被黑心的海盗们知道了,他们抓住了Elizabeth Swann想抢到藏宝图,可是聪明的Elizabeth Swann早就把藏宝图藏在一个非常安全的地方,无论海盗们如何凶神恶煞般的逼 问,Elizabeth Swann都丝毫不妥协。情急之下,海盗们杀死了Elizabeth Swann。
        十年后Will Turner回到家中得知妻子已经被海盗们杀死的消息,愤怒的Will Turner决定再也不受海洋大神的支配,他要为妻子报仇,怒火燃烧着Will Turner,冲昏了他的头脑,他的心中只有一个念头就是——杀。
        失职的Will Turner跟死去的戴维•琼斯(Davy Jones)一样,受到了海洋大神的诅咒,但Will Turner的怒气值实在太高,加上诅咒,Will Turner化身为海洋恶魔,有着巨大化的身体和惊人的力量。
        海盗们必须为自己的愚蠢付出代价,伤亡惨重。最终,走投无路的海盗们联合了军队,与可怜却又可怕的Will Turner展开了一场殊死搏斗。

烈马ART / 认证用户发布日期:2013-08-26 02:44:20
再传一张过程图

烈马ART / 认证用户发布日期:2013-08-26 02:47:43
终于完成了,时间过得真快,马上就要截稿了,大家一起加油吧。

Copyright © 2011 leewiART  京ICP备 10018073号-5 京公网安备11010502003533